25.5.07

[♥]

┌┐

└┘

________________________________


I'm hooked on you

I need a fix

I can't take it

Just one more hit

I promise I can deal with it

I'll handle it, quit it

Just one more time

Then that's it

Just a little bit more to get me through this


________________________________


It's like I can't breathe

It's like I can't see anything

Nothing but you


________________________________


It's like I can't think

Without you interrupting me

In my thoughts

In my dreams

You've taken over me

It's like I'm not me


_________________________________


It's like I'm lost

It's like I'm giving up slowly

It's like you're a ghost that's haunting me

Leave me alone

And I know these voices in my head

Are mine alone

And I know I'll never change my ways

If I don't give you up now


__________________________________
__________________________________

No hay comentarios: